– What a beautiful talent you are able to bestow upon young and old alike. Your expertise, patience and time has given me a wonderful introduction to an extraordinary instrument. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your love of music with me. These lessons will stay with me forever. J.F.
– Heartfelt thanks for your patience and your encouragement for me to keep trying. J.A.
– Thank you so much for giving me the foundation for a lifelong enjoyment of playing and listening to music. J.C.G.
Your music lessons have been a huge part of my life for the fast 5 years. Looking back, I can see how much I have improved on the Piano and Harp, thanks to you. Thank you for your patience and honesty, and for pushing me to do my best. I know I could not be where I am as a Musician if it were not for you. You have made an important impact on my life and music, and I will never forget that. E. M.
– Thank you so much for all the help and advice you have given me for the Piano for the past few years. You have really helped me become a better Pianist. K.W.
– Thank you so much for a wonderful year. We are all so proud of “M”‘s accomplishments. Thank you for your encouragement and patience and compassion with “M”. S. J.
– Thank you for all your patience and dedication. When I am a world famous Harpist, I will tell everyone you taught me how to play. D. P.
– You need to know what others are saying about you! The more “J” and I are around other students, conferences, etc., the more we are aware how fortunate we are to have you as our Teacher. What we’re learning is how important exercises and etudes are for example. There is so much you do with your style of teaching that works so well. Earlier this week I was thinking what you accomplished with the ensemble with steadiness, patience and trust in us. It amazes me. Then I was thinking how far I’ve come. I am thankful and excited about my future when so many others my age have not interests or focus. It occurred to me how important it is for you to know how much you are appreciated. You deserve every bit of it. G.P.